[Blaster-fans] DOCK Blaster news

John Irwin jji at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Dec 2 17:40:52 PST 2009

Dear DOCK Blaster Users and Fans

This is a short note to update you on a few changes.

1. We have moved our mailing lists to a new server. It looks ok to us,
but let us know if you have any problems operating the mailing lists.

2. I post most of my news about DOCK Blaster (and other things we do)
on our blog now. http://docking.org/.

You can subscribe to our RSS feed:   http://docking.org/?q=rss.xml

3. DOCK Blaster is undergoing numerous improvements behind the scenes.
 Occasionally we break things.  Sometimes we do not notice immediately
if something is broken.  If something is not working for you, please
write us, and be as specific as you can so we can find the problem and
fix it.

John