[Blaster-fans] Help on understanding the docking result

John Irwin jir322 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:40:20 PST 2016

At the bottom of the page it says

Docking complete - you are eligible to dock another database!

Which is admittedly not the most clear message.

What you do is,  where it says

DOCK you click it to dock the fragments (default selection).

Then you wait. Ideally, you'll have results in a day or two.

We don't just want to dock 1.6 million compounds before you've looked
at the preliminary docking to check that it looks ok.

Good luck!