[Dock-fans] (no subject)

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Sep 13 12:00:37 PDT 2002

Dear Gareth,

   First of all, I am not really clear what you mean by "take 5 spheres per
probe with this box."  Typically, we would recommend generating spheres
first and then building the box to encompass the spheres.  Second, are you
using DOCK 4 or DOCK 5?  If you are using DOCK 5, make sure you model your
input file after the DOCK 5.2.0 manual instead of the DOCK 4 manual.  The
ligand being so far away and the short run time are both indicative of a
problem, but I cannot be more specific without more information about what
you are doing to prep the files.

Sincerely,
Terry