[Dock-fans] sphgen problem on OS X

Sebastien Gerega sger3477 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Mon Apr 18 17:08:18 PDT 2005

I am attempting to use the sphgen binary distributed with the Mac version
of DOCK 5.2 but am getting the following error:
exit
dyld: /Users/downmac/Desktop/Sebastien/DOCK/dock.5.2_mac/bin/sphgen can't
open library: /usr/local/lib/libg2c.0.dylib  (No such file or directory,
errno = 2)
Trace/BPT trap

Has anyone else had this problem and know how to deal with it?

Also, I am aware from a previous dock-fans message that using DOCK for
protein-protein docking is not a current area of research. However, it
does have the capability to do so and I am wondering whether there is
anyone out there taht uses it for that application that I could ask some
questions?

thanks,
Sebastien