[Dock-fans] sphgen problem on OS X

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Mon Apr 18 17:54:22 PDT 2005

Dear Sebastien,

   The sphgen code was compiled on the Mac OS X using a g77 compiler, which
it looks like you do not have.  You have two options:  1)  you can
recompile sphgen (and probably all of the other executables) using the
compiler you have installed on your computer or 2) you can install the gcc
and g77 compilers on your system (for more information, go to
http://www.gnu.org/home.html).

Sincerely,
Terry