[Dock-fans] HELP:"ERROR get_parameter:chemical screen intervals > 30!"(DOCK 4.0.1)

=?gb2312?q?=EC=C7=20=CE=E4?= elevenren at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Apr 26 18:50:00 PDT 2005

Hello,Everyone!

I am a novice of DOCK 4.0.1. This is the first time I use "dock" command after compiling this software in our SGI Origin300 server.

When running "dock -i dock.in", I can enter the parameters interactively. After I enter the scoring parameters, the process terminated and there is a prompt in screen:

 "ERROR get_parameter: chemical screen intervals > 30!"

I don't have a clue about this problem. Any help will be appreciated!

zheng canhui
2005.4.27

---
        ***************************************
        *          Zheng Canhui               *
        *                                     *
      _ *         Pharmacy School             * _
     / )* Second Military Medical University  *( \
    / / *         Shanghai, China             * \ \