[Dock-fans] help

Jianing Wang wangj at mail.rx.uga.edu
Fri Apr 29 07:49:25 PDT 2005

Hi all, I am trying to characterize the binding site (ligand/protein receptor) using SPHGEN. However, when I checked clusters generated by SPHGEN some parts of the ligand were not covered inside the cluster, although those parts of ligand binded poorly with the protein. Is this necessary to manually add some clusters to cover those parts for the docking? How can I do it? Any program for this purpose? Thank you so much for the suggestions!
sincerely yours
Jianing wang

Dr. D. Chu's Lab
Department of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences
College of Pharmacy
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602

e-mail : wangj at mail.rx.uga.edu