[Dock-fans] dock

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 8 09:48:08 PDT 2005

Dear Zarrabi,

          This error indicates that the file that contains the
information about the dimensions of the grid is not available.  The grid
box information is generated during the demo in the step directly before
the grid generation. Please note that each step in the demo is necessary
for the entire demo to complete.

Good luck and  let me know if you have any more questions,
Terry