[Dock-fans] Sybyl like software

Lutfullah Kakakhel lutfullah.kakakhel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:45:06 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have just installed DOCK 5 on an old Dell Optiplex GX300 computer
that has two slots for Pentium-III processors but there is currently
only 'one' plugged in. The OS is Fedora Core 2.

First, I am new to this field and it is my first posting to this list.

When I tried the demo, it took well over an hour before the prompt re-appeared.

While I am trying to understand the generated files, I would like to
know if I should continue with this system or not. Would it speed up a
bit if I install the second P-III processor?

Also, I tried to find Sybyl but I guess it is not an open source
software. What other program/s can be used that would do the same as
Sybyl ?

Thanking you in anticipation,

--Lutfullah