[Dock-fans] "DOCK flexibase" format included in Zinc database.

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Aug 31 13:26:10 PDT 2005

Dear Roberto,

          The DOCK flexibase format is currently only implemented in
DOCK 3.5.  It is not implemented in version 4 or 5.  The Shoichet lab is
in the process of implementing the function in DOCK 5, but it will not
be available for a minimum of 6 months.  You can obtain version 3.5 from
the DOCK web site by applying for a license the same way you did for
DOCK 5.

Sincerely,
Terry

--