[Dock-fans] UCSF DOCK

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Thu Jul 7 10:19:11 PDT 2005

Dear Shmuel,

          There is actually nothing in any of the tutorials that says
that Sybyl specifically is required.  You will, however, need a
visualization program of some kind and some method for adding hydrogens
and calculating partial charges if you program of choice does not have
those features.  There is a list (although it is not comprehensive) of
available programs on the DOCK Web site at
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_Links/index.htm.

Sincerely,
Terry