[Dock-fans] Problems with running the demo for DOCK5

Aalok Nadkar aalok.nadkar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:55:12 PDT 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new to using DOCK5. I was trying to run the demo for the Windows
version using Cygwin. It runs fine until it reaches the

"Initializing Energy Score Routines…" part and then outputs an error message

" Could not open ../3_grid/grid.nrg for reading.  Program will terminate"

I have tried to see where this file is located or being generated but
have been unsuccessful. Could somebody please assist me in resolving
this issue?

Thank you,

Aalok Nadkar

Research Associate