[Dock-fans] Compiling and running on SGI Altix 350

David.Maxwell at di.mdacc.tmc.edu David.Maxwell at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Tue Jul 19 14:40:03 PDT 2005

Dear Users,

I am wanting to re-compile Dock for the SGI Altix 350.  The version that I
downloaded is the 32-linux version.  I assume that someone already has
done this and I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. So far, what I
am seeing is the lack of mpich1.2.4.  There is a version that came along
with source, but it is mpich1.2.2.3.  Also, I tried to track down the
latest, but all the links through google seem to fail.  Any suggestions on
how to proceed?

-Dave
David Maxwell, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist
Dept. of Experimental Diagnostic Imaging
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
8012 El Rio St.
Houston, TX 77054
Phone: (713)-563-9963     Fax: (713)-563-0084
david.maxwell at di.mdacc.tmc.edu