[Dock-fans] DMS problems

David.Maxwell at di.mdacc.tmc.edu David.Maxwell at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Thu Jul 21 07:40:47 PDT 2005

Dear Oshik

I'm not sure how to correctly make the change in the code, but the
work-around I used is the same for adding/making changes to the radii,
i.e. to place a file called radii in the same directory where dms is being
executed.

-Dave

David Maxwell, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist
Dept. of Experimental Diagnostic Imaging
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
8012 El Rio St.
Houston, TX 77054
Phone: (713)-563-9963     Fax: (713)-563-0084
david.maxwell at di.mdacc.tmc.edu

hi doch-fans!
I have problems with the DMS program. I am getting an output of :
2409 atoms
/user/local/lib/dmsradii: no such file or directory.
i cant find the dmsradii file.
do you know anything about it.

thanks
oshik segev