[Dock-fans] sphere_selector problems

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 27 20:51:47 PDT 2005

Dear Oshik,

         There are several things that may be wrong:

1)  sphere_selector may not be working on your operating system for some
reason.  You can test this by running the demo.
2)  there is something wrong with the format of your files
3)  there is something wrong the code

If the problem is 2 or 3, then you will need to send me your files so I
can diagnose the issue.  It is a bit difficult to provide more
information based on what you have posted so far.

Good luck,
Terry