[Dock-fans] showsphere program

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 27 21:06:59 PDT 2005

Dear Oshik,

          This error is generated when the cluster you are interested in
visualizing is not actually labeled 1.  I would recommend opening the
.sph file, looking at how the clusters are labeled, and using the
appropriate numbering for the showsphere code.

Good luck and let me know if you are still having problems,
Terry

PS  See the previous email for sphere_selector comments.