[Dock-fans] dock5 segfaults where dock4 does not

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Nov 8 16:13:40 PST 2005

Dear Peter,

       We just (literally two minutes ago) posted the fix for this
problem.  There is an issue with the way the order some of the
parameters are set for the question tree in the current release.  There
are two fixes for the ranking issue:  1)  The problem only exists when
score_mol_output_override = no.  If you set it to yes, the code will run
and the compounds should rank.  2)  There is a bugfix patch you can
apply that will fix the problem more effectively at
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_5/DOCK_bugfixes.htm.   If you are
still having problems, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Terry

--
P. Therese Lang