[Dock-fans] dms or sphgen error!

=?gb2312?B?1uzP/sDa?= zxl102623 at 126.com
Wed Nov 9 18:42:57 PST 2005

Dear sir!
     I am a new dock user.I have questions about the dms and sphgen program. I extract a subset from my protein due to the dms's limit. I can obtain the *.ms file. But when I run ./sphgen. In the folder, I always see some files temp1.atc, temp2.sph and temp3.atc etc.My INSPH is
          rec1.ms
          0.0
          4.0
          1.4
          rec1.sph.

The OUTPUT is
 density type = X
 reading  rec1.ms                                                                            type   R
 # of atoms =  13465   # of surf pts =  *****
 finding spheres for   rec1.ms
 dotlim =     0.000
 radmax =    4.000
 Minimum radius of acceptable spheres?
  1.39999998
 output to  rec1.sph
 error reading temp2.sph
    0  630  2.1612  115055    0.509636  -32.849480  -24.829435  -27.205057

	I can not know the error reason.
    Thanks!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡xiaolei zhu
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡zxl102623 at 126.com