[Dock-fans] debian linux ok for DOCK?

Jose A zyclopia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:39:37 PST 2005

hello, I have aquestion, please help.

is DOCK supposed to run ok in debian linux distributions? or have you
only tried it in say red hat or suse? or you can't think of any reason
why debian should give me problems (if it was installed properly and
so on.)

I had a little trouble getting it to run and it was just intstalled
fresh on a linux (debian) machine. I just wanted to hear from you if
you think I should troubleshoot somewhere else.

the reason this is important...is that we are about to invest on a new
workstation...but you can get 4 or 5 linux machines of comparable
power for the same price of one octane2...so ..any advice?

thanks,

Jose