[Dock-fans] Segmentation fault while setting "no" to "automated_matching" option(DOCK_5.3.0)

Sheng-Hung Wang gentamicin5 at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Nov 14 19:23:03 PST 2005

Dear Terry,

I really appreciate for your responses.
I remember that there's a suggestion about 'automated_matching' in the
manual of DOCK_4.0.  It sayed 'yes' for single ligand and 'no' for
multiple ligands. I guess that say 'no' for automated_matching would
make DOCK run faster with lossing a little bit accuracy, am I right?

So, I just try to set it to 'no' for automated_matching in DOCK_5.3.0
to see what's different.  Sometimes I need DOCK running faster, because
I run it on my own PC, not cluster. :)

Sincerely,

Sheng-Hung

--- Terry Lang <terry at cgl.ucsf.edu>