[Dock-fans] WARNING shrink_list: No memebers provied

Yuliet Mazola Reyes yuliet.mazola at cigb.edu.cu
Thu Nov 17 19:35:24 PST 2005

Hello:

I ran *Dock 4.01* and I had problems with a few compounds: Dock 4.01 is
breaking apart the starting structure and only docking a portion of the
ligand. The error reported in the dock.out file was: *WARNING
shrink_list: No memebers provied*

I also ran *Dock 5.2* with the same database and most of  the compounds
with this problem using Dock 4.01 *were not docked using Dock 5.2*.

Can any one tell me what this error means and how I can avoid it?

Thanks,
                       Yuliet