[Dock-fans] WARNING shrink_list: No memebers provied

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Mon Nov 21 15:16:53 PST 2005

Dear Yuliet,

          Unfortunately, we no longer support DOCK 4, so I cannot help
you resolve your situation with version 4.  For DOCK 5, I would first
recommend downloading the newest version 5.3.0.  You can obtain it from
the same web site where you downloaded 5.2.0.  If you are still having
problems, you will need to send some more information (ie you input
files) to help determine the problem.

Sincerely,
Terry