[Dock-fans] error in OUTSPH with sphgen

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Mon Oct 3 11:57:31 PDT 2005

Dear Dominic,

          While you are more than welcome to use the accessories, you
should be able to select a subsection of the protein using a
visualization program.
          Also, so you know, the accessories like the condense program,
are considered out of date and should be used with discretion.  We
continue to distribute the source code for our long-time users, but we
no longer support them or distribute the compiled versions.

Sincerely,
Terry

--
P. Therese Lang