[Dock-fans] installing DMS

Philip Crawford p.crawford at unsw.edu.au
Wed Oct 5 19:03:07 PDT 2005

I'm pretty sure that this issue is to do with the Cygwin installation. The
default installation does not install developer tools. Run the Cygwin Setup
program again, and proceed to the Select Packages phase. At this point, look
for "Devel" and click where it says "Default" until it changes to "Install".
This will install the developer tools including make and the compilers you
need.
Hope that this helps.

Cheers,

Phil
Philip Crawford, B. Comp. Sc., MIEEE
Structural BioInformatics and Drug Design Group
http://www.sbio.med.unsw.edu.au/sbio
School of Medical Sciences
The University of NSW
Phone: +61-2-9385 2564