[Dock-fans] Conversion of PDB file model

Le Tien Dung letiendzung at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 00:45:40 PDT 2005

Dear All,

I think I solved the problems with DMS, as I saw it installed. But when I tried to generate sphere for my pdb file (which is a homology model made by Deep View), I got the error "no atom in input file".

I guess the problem is that my file is not exactly like the X-ray determined PDB file, do you think so? if so, di you know any programs to convert the SPDBV file into Brookhaven PDB file.

Thanks in advance

LE