[Dock-fans] Conversion of PDB file model (solved)

Le Tien Dung letiendzung at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 01:38:52 PDT 2005

Dear all,

I solved the problem raised, just to inform here so if any one can be benefited.

Probably the PDB format from Deep View is older fashion, I read the file again in Vega ZZ and then saved as in PDB 2.2 version format  then it works. (in this version another column is added to the PDB file declared the atom name (at right most side)

Thanks for all

LE

Le Tien Dung <letiendzung at yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I think I solved the problems with DMS, as I saw it installed. But when I tried to generate sphere for my pdb file (which is a homology model made by Deep View), I got the error "no atom in input file".

I guess the problem is that my file is not exactly like the X-ray determined PDB file, do you think so? if so, di you know any programs to convert the SPDBV file into Brookhaven PDB file.

Thanks in advance

LE