[Dock-fans] SPHGEN failed to run

Le Tien Dung letiendzung at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 03:33:14 PDT 2005

Dear all,

I got the DMS worked and got the surface file. I put the template.ms and the INSPH files in 1 folder (called F) and this folder is sub-folder of DOCK5

I moved cygwin to this F folder and called the command like this:

../bin/sphgen

I got this error:

open: no such file or directory
apparent state: unit 4 named template.ms
lately reading sequential formated external IO
Aborted (core dump)

What problem do I face now? Your suggestions to solve this problem is very much appreciated

Regards

LE