[Dock-fans] Running SPHGEN on a surface contains cofactors

Le Tien Dung letiendzung at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 21:02:00 PDT 2005

Hi dock fans,

I am running SPHGEN with a surface file that does not contain cofactors it works fine, but when I run it on a surface with the presence of cofactors, I got following error:

fmt: read unexpected character
apparent state: internal I/O
last format: (A3,I3,A1,2X,A4,1X,F7.3,2F9.3,1X,A3,7X,3F7.3)
lately reading sequential formatted internal IO
Aborted
Is there any thing to do with the vdw definition?

Your suggestions to solve this is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Le