[Dock-fans] Mysterious crash

Kaitlyn Hwang hwang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 27 12:36:58 PDT 2005

Can you debug with valgrind or any debugging tools to see what happens
when the app crash? Do you get a core dump? What is the error output?

I have been working Dock5 with parallel, and see the segfault when I put
in the bug patches 6&8. So I took those two patches out. It would run
correctly at first (with the patches in), but after awhile it would crash.
My time processed for the Dock5 (without the patches) is off, but at least
it has been able to process 100k ligands.

kaitlyn