[Dock-fans] the problem of compling DOCK5.4 on the pa rallel

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Jun 27 19:27:40 PDT 2006

Dear fralium,

The problem is acutally the new version of yoour compiler. We have found
that DOCK does not compile properly on g++ version 4.1., which is the
latest release. We are working on a fix and will include it in the
release of DOCK 6. If it is not overly compicated, we will also post it
on the bug fix web site. In the meantime, see if you can convince your
admin to install a slightly older version of g++.

Sincerely,
Terry