[Dock-fans] Question re MPI Dock

Philip Crawford p.crawford at unsw.edu.au
Wed May 17 23:19:18 PDT 2006

Kimberley,
Hi. I have come up with what I'm hoping is a workaround but will not test
until the weekend. Doing this stuff in my own time.
What I'm going to try is to give the full path to the working directory for
picking up the .in file and also for writing, as in:
mpirun -np xx dock5mpi -i $PBS_O_WORKDIR/dock.in -o $PBS_O_WORKDIR/dock.out
I also intend to have the dock.in file also reference the parameter files by
full path.
It seems that these files are written by the active processes. I think that
the master process needs the database and the ranked and scored output files
in the local scratch area.
I'll try to remember to let you know how this goes.

Cheers,

Phil
Philip Crawford, B. Comp. Sc., MIEEE
School of Medical Sciences