[Dock-fans] inquiry about DOCK

Terry Lang terry at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Oct 6 08:30:20 PDT 2006

Dear Wenjunli,

     There could be a number of reasons why you are not getting an
answer.  The first thing I would check is to make sure that the
install/test directory compiles completely.  To check this, enter the
install/test directory and type "make".  Once the test is complete, type
"make clean".  There will be a few significant figure differences in the
check output because you are using a Windows environment, but there
should not be any errors that suggest any of the calculations did not
complete.      The next thing to test is whether the tutorials, located
in the tutorials directory, is working completely.  Check the
ligand_sampling_demo to make sure the calculations complete.  While you
are performing this, I would also recommend also looking at the
tutorials on the web site, which correlate with the calculations that
you are running.
        If you continue to have problems, please send your dock input
file so I can make more suggestions.

Sincerely,
Terry