[Dock-fans] Does DOCK6 keep the function of writting out an info_file?

Liu, Jingyuan jliu2 at iupui.edu
Mon Oct 9 08:38:28 PDT 2006

Dear Dock6 Users,

I recently downloaded and installed Dock6. Everything worked fine and I
am happy with the new version of Dock. However, I wonder whether Dock6
kept the function of writing out an info file after docking which exists
in Dock version 4. If it is kept in the Dock 6, how do I set it up in
Dock 6 input file? I have read Dock6 manual and tutorial but did not
find the answer. Can anybody kindly show me how to get an info_file with
Dock 6? Thanks a lot.

Jingyuan