[Dock-fans] Running the Test Tuite with Cygwin

Ben Keshet keshet1 at umbc.edu
Fri Dec 14 14:41:43 PST 2007

I am using Dock6.1 with cygwin on my PC. I tried to run the test set
available online but ran into a problem when running the scripts.

Generally, when I am using the commands in cygsin, I need to add "./" before
the executable file (e.g. ./dock6 -i dock.in -o dock. out, or ./showbox,
etc.).

The whole test set is in my dock6/bin directory such that it is in the same
directory with all dock6 executable files.

However, the script is unable to execute showbox and grid:
1A28
showbox: Command not found
grid: Command not found

I tried to edit the script and added "./" before showbox, but I am getting
the same error.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Ben