[Dock-fans] (no subject)

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Tue Jul 3 11:03:35 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, [gb2312] î£ Íò wrote:

>      I`m a dock5.4.0_windows user,when I was using the dock.5.4.0_windows, I always encounter the problem: burst error after the program was iniliating the protein.nrg file. would you please fix this problem for  me. Thanks a lot.
>      wanrui

The current version of DOCK is 6.1; please upgrade.
Terry Lang and others fixed a bunch of bugs from 5.4 to 6.0.

What's a burst error; the first hit on goooggggle is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_burst
If this is appropriate then you should indicate the guard band ;-)

Apparently protein.nrg is some user file.