[Dock-fans] (no subject)

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:26:51 PST 2007

Hi,

Please send questions to the dock-fans list.

> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:01:58 +0000 Luciano Pinho Gomes wrote:
>
> I had this error (log bellow).
> I will aprecciate suggestions.

> root at kurumin:/usr/dock6/install# make all
> Starting installation of
> DOCK v6.1
> at Seg Mar 12 13:54:42 UTC 2007.
>
> cd dock && make install
> make[2]: Entrando no diretorio `/usr/dock6/src/dock'
> g++ -c  -O2 -o amber_typer.o  amber_typer.cpp
> g++ -c  -O2 -o utils.o  utils.cpp
> cd nab && make
> make[3]: Entrando no diretorio `/usr/dock6/src/dock/nab'
> gcc -c -O3 -D_ANSI_SOURCE  molio.c
> gcc -c  -O2 -o prm.o  prm.c
> make is_LEX_available
> make[4]: Entrando no diretorio `/usr/dock6/src/dock/nab'
> Error: flex was not found !
>   Verify ./configure and examine the LEX definition
>   in the configuration file, config.h.
>   If a LEX cannot be found then try this:
>   cd ../src/dock/nab
>   make clean
>   make copy.lex.mm_options.c
>   make -e DOCKBUILDFLAGS='-Dflex' all
>   cd ../../../install
>   make install
> make[4]: ** [is_LEX_available] Erro 2

I already made several as one can see from the ten line error message.
Naturally, those reporting problems should mention whether they followed
the error recovery suggestions and what happened.

There is a little more available in our FAQ, but it is directed to
pre-6.1 DOCK versions:
http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/faq.htm