[Dock-fans] cygwin: aborted (core dumped)

Philip Crawford p.crawford at unsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 20 19:17:57 PST 2007

Scott, Steven,
The standard stacksize limit for Windows executables is 1 MB. It's built
into the executable, not the Cygwin environment. This applies to
Cygwin-compiled executables also.

The 0x2000000 is hex for 32 MB.

Cheers,

Phil

Philip Crawford B Comp Sc, MIEEE
Medicine Computer Support Unit
The University of NSW, Sydney, NSW, 2052
Phone: +61-2-9385 2564
Fax: +61-2-9385 1258
Email: p.crawford at unsw.edu.au