[Dock-fans] Re: Dock-fans Digest, Vol 33, Issue 14

mauricio781 at verizon.net mauricio781 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 22:05:45 PST 2007

I am a new dock user. I want to do a systematic comparison of dock5 docking that I have recently done with newer dock6 version.
I just recently upgraded my laptop. I am using a intel dual 2 core macbook pro with the tiger os x... which I am working of of (give operating system here) and I cannot find my fortran compiler g77
the older g77 from my G5 does not seem to work.  I need to compile the dock6 accessory programs as well as dms.  please hel