[Dock-fans] dock6 licensing

Jordi jbvqob at iiqab.csic.es
Thu Mar 29 07:26:35 PST 2007

Hello,

I have been trying to update to the latest release of DOCK (v. 6.1) by using the web license page, however I always get the following message:

ERROR:
A DOCK 6 license has already been issued for this e-mail address
Please contact the DOCK License Administrator at
dock_license at dock.compbio.ucsf.edu for assistance

I have already sent a couple mails to the above mail address explaining it, but got no answer. Therefore I would appreciate if somebody could tell me if there is any specific way to get that update if I already registered for the previous version, other than getting and sending a new e-mail address.

Thanks,

Jordi