[Dock-fans] dock6 licensing

Jordi jbvqob at iiqab.csic.es
Thu Mar 29 08:43:28 PST 2007

OK, thanks for your answers, but first thing I need is to be able to
download the actual version, and I cannot do it because all what I got is
the error message from my previous e-mail. I've lost the message that I
received when I downloaded version 6.0, therefore I cannot check if 6.1 can
be downloaded from the same place.

Jordi