[Dock-fans] Re: Dock-fans Digest, Vol 33, Issue 14

Philip Crawford p.crawford at unsw.edu.au
Thu Mar 29 16:29:09 PST 2007

The g77 from your G5 would be compiling for that PowerPC processor (and
would be compiled for that), not for the Intel processor in your new Mac.
You may be able to tell it to compile for the target processor and OS. You
would have to hunt Google, man pages and other sources to get mods for the
make file.

Cheers,

Phil

Philip Crawford B Comp Sc, MIEEE
Medicine Computer Support Unit
The University of NSW, Sydney, NSW, 2052
Phone: +61-2-9385 2564
Fax: +61-2-9385 1258
Email: p.crawford at unsw.edu.au