[Dock-fans] prblems with radii file of DMS

elwy abdel kader elwology at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:54:08 PDT 2007

you may try this:
open GNUmakefile with any text editor and remove this lines:

# MANDIR is the directory where the dms.1 manual page will be installed
MANDIR  = /usr/local/man/man1

ifeq ($(shell test -e /bin/cygwin1.dll && echo found),found)
      PROG  = dms.exe
else
      PROG  = dms
endif

& this line
maninstall:
      -rm -f ${MANDIR}/dms.1
      cp dms.1 ${MANDIR}

and save the file

then run the make as this:

make install

then run

make afterinstall

& let me if this will work

bye

On 4/30/07, Eric Pettersen <pett at cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote:

>  I am tried to run dms but I am facing a problem. I got an error message:
> /username/dms/lib/dms/radii: No such file or directory.
>

> The path to the radii file is built from the LIBDIR variable in the
> GNUmakefile.  It looks like you have LIBDIR set to:
>

> /username/dms/lib
>

> when you want:
>

> /home/username/dms/lib
>

> Also, make sure you are not making the mistake described in this message:
>

> http://blur.compbio.ucsf.edu/pipermail/dock-fans/2007-February/000920.html
>

> --Eric
>

>                          Eric Pettersen
>
>                         UCSF Computer Graphics Lab