[Dock-fans] Showsphere

Ben Keshet keshet1 at umbc.edu
Fri May 18 08:17:37 PDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to view the spheres I generated using the program Showsphere
which is distributed as an accessory with DOCK 6.  However, I am able to
view only, what I suspect is, the spheres centers (appear as points).  I was
also unable to view the pdb file provided in the tutorial Sphere
<http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/tutorials/sphere_generation/generating_
spheres.htm>  Generation and Selection, but when I saved the files and
opened it with Chimera I saw again only the spheres centers.  Does anyone
know how can I view the spheres surfaces?

Thank you,

Ben