[Dock-fans] problem with chimera

Vinay Kumar ksvinaykumar at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:08:48 PDT 2007

Hello all,
I have been using chimera and dock6.0 on a RHL9.0 system. more recently if i
perform simply processes like coloring a molecule in chimera, the display
goes blank and also logs me out of the session. meaning, i come back to the
graphical login for my system. I have checked almost every possible aspect,
including re-installing chimera. but does not seem to work... i am sure this
problem would be faced by some of you in this list. kindly help with
suggestions.

With regards,
Vinay
ps- I apologise if this is off-topic and does not relate to the group.