[Dock-fans] a problem about sphen

鹿晶jinger.Lu lujing1999 at 126.com
Wed Nov 7 00:20:04 PST 2007

 Hi, dcock-fans, I met a problem when a run sphgen, and I have no idea how it happened , I email here to ask for help, and the following is the output message :
[jfpei at sunway 2_site]$ ../../bin/sphgen
forrtl: severe (64): input conversion error, unit 2, file /gdata2/jfpei/lujing/docknew/dock6_mpich/1G3J/2_site/temp2.sph
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
sphgen             08095B98  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             08095690  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             08074AB1  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             08050740  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             08050BE3  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             08060F04  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             0805FEDD  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             0804CE42  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             0804A973  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             080555DD  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Unknown            42017499  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
sphgen             0804A071  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

   --
jinger.Lu
TEL:13488692141
MSN:zhishang_feng at hotmail.com