[Dock-fans] Fwd: Re: Parallel install

Francesco Pietra chiendarret at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 06:29:22 PDT 2007

Please see below the results of the commands suggested.

--- Scott Brozell <sbrozell at scripps.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Francesco Pietra wrote:
>
> > I forgot to add the config.h. Attached now

which mpicxx
/usr/local/bin/mpicxx

> Or try the command
> locate mpi.h

# updatedb
$ locate mpi.h

/usr/include/sc/util/group/memmtmpi.h
/usr/include/sc/util/group/messmpi.h
/usr/local/dock6/src/dock/base_mpi.h
/usr/local/include/mpi.h
/usr/local/openmpi-1.2.3/ompi/include/mpi.h
/usr/local/openmpi-1.2.3/ompi/include/mpi.h.in
/usr/local/openmpi-1.2.3/ompi/mpi/f77/prototypes_mpi.h

On these basis, having previously set

MPICH_HOME=/usr/local

should I proceed to the next suggestions for env variable, or should I first
remove the above one?
Thanks
francesco