[Dock-fans] Fwd: Re: Parallel install

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Wed Sep 26 18:48:17 PDT 2007

Hi,

Did you read the test output ?

make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/local/dock6/install/test/bump_filter'
cd ../grid_generation && make test
make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/local/dock6/install/test/grid_generation'
# Construct box to enclose spheres
../../../bin/showbox < box.in > /dev/null
/bin/sh: ../../../bin/showbox: No such file or directory

Obviously, you should confirm that bin/showbox does not exist
and investigate its installation.

Scott