[Dock-fans] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Parallel install

Francesco Pietra chiendarret at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 09:48:55 PDT 2007

I decided to start from fresh source and compile all programs, again setting

MPICH_HOME=/usr/local

as root of the installation of Open MPI

Surely there was notable progress with respect to previous attempts. This time
/bin contains a large number of executables though errors were reported about
anchor_and_grow. I donot understand if this is the single error or it is
truncated (probably so because the test was short)

make test 2>&1 | tee test.out

Attached is the compressed test.out. Againg, I am sincerely sorry to convey all
these troubles due to my scarce experience with compilations.

I was surprised to see antechamber.mpi and mopac.mpi. In Amber9 the compilation
of Antechamber and Divcon is serial.

Thanks
francesco pietra