[Dock-fans] Sphere Generation

Imtiaz M. biobrain at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 05:12:13 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I am following the DOCk tutorial for my Docking Experiment.

For sphere generation I have found the following in the tutorial

OPTION 1.
To convert the first and largest cluster in the sphere file to pdb format,
use the command "showsphere <
sphgen_cluster.in<http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/tutorials/sphere_generation/sphgen_cluster.in>".
Below is a picture of the largest cluster, where the protein is shown in
purple and the spheres are shown in yellow
(sphgen_cluster.pdb<http://dock.compbio.ucsf.edu/DOCK_6/tutorials/sphere_generation/sphgen_cluster.pdb>
).

I do not know the active site in my receptor file  now how I can
create "sphgen_cluster.sph"
so that I can use this instead of selected _sphere.sph  or other wise  how i
can creat my selected _sphere.sph if active site is not known to me.

Regards

--
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and are
addressed.