[Dock-fans] help me in this step.

Scott Brozell sbrozell at scripps.edu
Fri Apr 11 18:49:05 PDT 2008

Hi,

Please send to dock-fans at docking.org, not directly to developers.

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, suresh kumar wrote:

>     1. May i know how can i change single ligand to multiple ligand option sir.

Put more than one ligand mol2 into the input file: ligand_atom_file
See for example, install/test/anchor_and_grow/multi_lig.mol2

>    2. For some of my ligand the Antechamber program is not running, howcan i rectify it sir, if i run the ligand without running theantechamber                 program means then the output is different.

It is not helpful to just say something "is not running,":
you need to say exactly what commands you issued,
and exactly what the resulting messages were.

A better place for Antechamber issues is
http://amber.scripps.edu/#reflector
Search the archives before posting.